Do you feel like the passion in your marriage is dwindling or completely gone? Join other women, both young and old in the Fireside Room May 14th for a fun evening of humor and understanding, while studying God’s design for the intimacy in your marriage.
- Who: For women young and old
- Where: The Fireside Room at Sea Road Church
- When: Saturday May 14th from 7-9pm
- What: Courage to be Passionate
- Do you feel like the passion in your marriage is dwindling or completely gone? Do you ever wonder why sex is such a big deal to everyone else but you? Would you rather snuggle with your pillow than the man of your dreams? Be BRAVE, come discover God’s plan for sex and why it should be an important part of your marriage relationship. Learn biblical truths mixed with honesty and humor to bring home a new perspective on sex in your marriage.
- Susan Cabana is of nine years to Brian and mother to Naomi 8 and Allen 6. When things became status-quo in the bedroom Susan embarked on a spiritual research journey to figure out just what God had in mind for married sex. Susan is a stay-at-home mom, bible study leader and MOPS/MOMS Next Coordinator. She lives in Westbrook, Maine.
- Please RSVP to the firstname.lastname@example.org email by May 7th!